Thursday, 4 October 2007

Cy Who?

Inexplicably, I've just been interviewed.

Well, actually it was more of a Q&A type of thing, run by one of the UK's very finest comic shops: Whatever Comics. I've been buying my comics there since 1990, and they've always been top class.

Anyway, if you fancy taking a look, the questionnaire's up on Whatever Comics' news page right now.

The real tragedy of all this is that one of the questions I was asked was which word I thought was underused. I now regret my admittedly flippant answer as, since replying, I've learned a whole new word - one that the whole internet has apparently been using for ages now without my knowledge.

That word is "wanklord", and now it's your word too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html