Wednesday, 3 October 2007

I Have Blogged and, So Help Me, I'll Blog Again...

Okay, so I’ve completed the scripts for the first four-issue arc of Starship Troopers. I write to a rhythm, and I reckon I’ve found my personal Starship Troopers beat. Hopefully, that beat will now build and develop into an absurdly over-stretched metaphor by the end of this sentence.

I’ve pitched a second arc to Markosia and it seems to have gone down well. Go me!

I’ve already posted a gallery of these pictures over on my ComicSpace page, but what the Hell - I never get tired of looking at them. These are the first seven unlettered pages of Starship Troopers #5, out in January. I'll tell you who the artist is as soon as they'll let me:























































1 comment:

  1. I saw these pieces of art on your comicspace, they really are incredible pieces of work. I can't wait to see how this new artist captures the action and combat of SST on the page !

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html