Friday, 28 December 2007

Gutter Mouth

Hi there!

Bit of a surprise, this one. The mighty and everlasting Rich Johnston (described by Comic Book Resources as "the oldest extant comics news reporter on the Internet") has given Starship Troopers a mention in his column, Lying in the Gutters. It's just a brief mention, mind, but it's definitely a step in the right direction.

Rich (I call him Rich because, seeing as how I'm a Big League Professional Comics Writer now*, that automatically means we're good mates - even though we've only met once when he was signing copies of his Flying Friar hardback) has also put up lettered versions of some of the pages from issue #5. In case you're interested, here they are. Enjoy!

*Actual Bigness may vary.

Page 2


Page 3


Page 4


Page 7

4 comments:

  1. This is truly fantastic stuff, I'm amazed !!!

    Can't wait to get my hands on the full box and dice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray.

    Soon you will be king of the internet.

    Awesomeshotdude - what do you mean by "full box and dice"? I R Confuze.

    Let's give these people a show
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say

    Your posts all have such great titles. You should come and work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Awesomeshotdude - what do you mean by "full box and dice"? I R Confuze."

    G'Day Catfang

    Incase you didn't know, the "Full box and dice" is slang for a complete set....as in a boxed game...if you haven't got the full box and dice...you can't play the game properly.

    In this context, what I meant was, we have been given a small sampling of a few pages from the comic...but not enough to enjoy the full story.....so I can't wait until I can get my hands on the complete comic so that I can enjoy the full story....:)

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html