Saturday, 19 January 2008

Tony Lee Knows His Onions...



Ugh - sorry about the weak gag there, but I believe the picture warranted it.

Anyway, let it be known that Tony Lee, unstoppable ideas factory and writer of Hope Falls, Midnight Kiss and about a thousand other things, has kicked off a new column over at Comics Bulletin. I don't read nearly as many comics columns, blogs and fora as I ought to, but I tend to make a point of catching Tony's stuff when I can.

Anyway, in his first column at the new site, he's written a bit of a run-down of his involvement in Starship Troopers comics, and how I came to take over the writing. You've heard my side of the story already, so now you can hear his.

Long story short, I am awesome.

Or something.

1 comment:

  1. You certainly are.

    And Tony certainly does. as he says, "This was spot on Starship Troopers and it was brilliant"

    A++

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html