Monday, 4 February 2008

The Verdict is In!

Well, with Starship Troopers #5 on the shelves I guess it was only a matter of time before somebody read it and formed an opinion as to its quality. Here's Glenn Carter's review on Comics Village. Go ahead and read it. I'll wait here until you're done.

Finished? Cool. I have to say, I'm pretty much blown away by that review. If you could see through my screen right now, you'd see my happy face.

While we're on the subject of nice people saying nice things, Regie Rigby caught me off-guard with his latest column, which raises some interesting questions about the way comics are thought of in comparison to other art forms. He also gives Bad Blood a much appreciated mention.

All in all, I'm in a good mood today.

1 comment:

  1. You are now King Awesome!!!

    Hail to the King, baby.

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html