Wednesday, 23 April 2008

May the Internet Tremble...

As part of my ongoing campaign to wreak havoc, promote ill will and generally shake the foundations of Heaven and Hell, I've staked out a little patch of the Web, stuck a flag in it and called it home. Primarily, I'm going to use it to store all my hate mail and legal threats, but you may also find information about, and samples of, my comics work scattered about the place.

It's your basic Cy Dethan delivery platform, so feel free to visit Cy's Awesome Website for all your daily Cy Dethan needs.

1 comment:

  1. My, my...who could have made such a lovely website?

    The internet has told me that it is happy now you are on it and so will not shut down in a sulk as it previously threatened.

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html