Thursday, 24 July 2008

Cometh the Hour...


Regular readers (should such an unlikely animal actually exist) may remember that waaaaaay back in November last year I talked about having a story idea within a genre that I'd never touched before. That idea continued to sit as an uncomfortable wad in the back of my skull until the last London MCM Expo, where I got talking to Orang-Utan's Ian Sharman about it.

Ian, one of the key driving forces behind the Eagle Award nominated Eleventh Hour anthology, had been compiling material for a second volume and he asked me if I'd like to contribute something. So I bashed out that stubborn little story idea, sent it in and got it accepted for Eleventh Hour Volume Two.

So, for anyone still playing along at home, I can now introduce my first crack at the genre of zombie fiction. I'm calling it Carrion Camping: From the Case Files of Harlan Falk - Zombie Negotiator.

Details to follow at some unspecified future point. Probably.


1 comment:

  1. Heh, I had made a personal mental note that one day you would touch on Zombies....you just couldn't stay away from them, could you....:) :) :)

    awesomeshotdude

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html