Thursday, 17 July 2008

Geek Syndicate - Now With Added Awesome!


Way back at this year's Bristol Comic Expo, I was called over to the Insomnia stand to chat about Cancertown with Dave Montieth of the Geek Syndicate podcast. As luck would have it, Stephen Downey happened past at exactly the right moment and got in on the interview as well.

Anyway, some months later, the interview has made it into the podcast, which can be downloaded from the Geek Syndicate Website right now.

This was my first podcast interview, and I basically stumbled my way through it. Even so, I was excited to see it actually make it into the show.

Crawford Coutts, the Top Dog at Insomnia Publications, is there as well. He gets the chance to talk through some of the company's projects. I've had nothing but good experiences working with Insomnia, and I'm looking forward to many more.

So there you have it. World domination must surely follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html