Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Introducing Scott James!


Scott James is an American artist, currently turning out some stunning work on my section of Starship Troopers: Triple Threat. He's well known in the gaming community, having produced art for CCGs and roleplaying games such as Mutants & Masterminds and Spycraft. He's also worked on Savage Dragon for Image, which should serve to establish his industry credentials.

Scott's the latest in a string of artists that I consider myself very lucky to have been able to work with. He's also the latest person to take the Whatever Comics Questionnaire, which I highly recommend you check out right now.

5 comments:

  1. Oh shucks!!!! I'm beginin' ta blush! :) thanks fer the pimp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cy! what's up! i found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Diego - great to see you here!

    I'm hoping to be able to post some previews of your Fool's Errand art up here pretty soon. I'm really excited about how it's turning out. The last couple of pages you sent me have been particularly spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, neat artist. Can't wait to see his work on your story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Scott James, he sur can draw like Hell, boy....

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html