Friday, 15 August 2008

Credit Crunch

So, it turns out I'll get my first ever editorial credit in issue #10 of Starship Troopers. Well, my first in a comic at least. I've actually been a freelance editor for the best part of a decade. I guess my first printed editorial credit would have been in the book 100 Tricks and Tips with the Svengali Magic Cards, from Marvin's Magic, but since then the vast majority of my freelance work has been on corporate websites and brochures - frankly, things it's fairly hard to get excited about.

Anyway, the Starship Troopers credit basically comes down to nothing more than the fact that I came up with the original story outline for the Triple Threat two-parter (and the title, as it happens). Of course, after that it was up to the individual writers and artists to find their own ways, so it's been a frantic and exhilarating dash to the finish line there.

Still, crossovers are like car crashes - any one you can walk away from is a good one...

1 comment:

  1. A comic editorial credit ! Another first crossed off the list of things to do before you die, conratulations :)

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html