Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Harlan Falk Update

Well, it looks like my first foray into zombie fiction has secured itself an artist - and what an artist! Scott James, my collaborator on Starship Troopers: Triple Threat, has signed on for Carrion Camping: From the Case Files of Harlan Falk - Zombie Negotiator. Lettering will come from the all-powerful Nic Wilkinson.

This eight-page introductory short will feature in the second volume of Eleventh Hour, from the Eagle Award nominated Orang Utan Comics studio. I'm really excited to be working with Scott again, and I've already received his first concept sketch for the title character. Check this out:



I've got a lot I'd like to do with Harlan Falk, so this first adventure was in the nature of a technology test. From the looks of things, I reckon it's shaping up pretty well.

More as and when...

3 comments:

  1. Having read the script I have to say I wholeheartedly agree. Harlan has the potential to be the next Cal McDonald.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!

    I get to join the awecome Cy/Scott team!

    That is one cool and perfect sketch.

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html