Tuesday, 5 August 2008

Johnny Rico Wants To Know More...

"So wait," I found myself thinking as I read the email, "if you're really Casper Van Dien, what number am I thinking of?"

As a thought experiment, try devising a question that only you and Casper Van Dien would know the answer to. That's the position I found myself in during the early hours of Sunday morning. How could I positively identify the real guy from a cunning impostor with only a fifty-word email to work from?

Well, all I can say for sure is that Mr. Van Dien (or someone currently impersonating him in my inbox) seems like a nice guy and he's apparently interested in the Starship Troopers comic. This is another of those moments where, if you could look through my screen right now, you would see my happy-face.

4 comments:

  1. If I could look through the screen and see you then that would give me a happy face, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ****
    "So wait," I found myself thinking as I read the email, "if you're really Casper Van Dien, what number am I thinking of?"
    ****

    69, no doubt :)

    Well, this is an interesting development. You never know where something like this could lead, good luck with it all.

    awesomeshotdude

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no, you see it would have to be a number that people other than Caspar Van Dien would not just be able to guess :)

    Maybe a secret code revealed only to people who have been involved in specific Mobile Infantry black ops (but perhaps I have said too much already)...

    ...Do you want to know more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "...Do you want to know more?"

    You know I do, the secret code sounds very intriguing... :)

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html