Friday, 17 October 2008

Comic Con-tagion

I've been flat-out for the last week, mostly following up on seeds that were planted at Brumcon. Things are still looking good, and I'll hopefully be able to make my first post-Birmingham announcement once the ink's dry on the contract.

Nic's been poorly since Sunday, which with her near-inhuman resistance to disease is almost unheard of. Probably something she picked up at the convention. I actually feel double-guilty as a result - for failing to catch the bug myself and also for secretly being pleased to have her at home with me all week.

In other Nic-news, check out The Red Eye to see the new blog she's set up for Insomnia Publications. Things are suddenly starting to move very fast for Insomnia, so a weekly update site like this looks like a good way to keep up with them.

Nic's health permitting, we'll be off to Canterbury tomorrow to take part in the Whatever Comics 20th anniversary celebration. Expect a report on that next week.

While I remember, Cancertown is now available for pre-order from Amazon. Of course, the free preview chapter is still up on myebook.com.

Bugger, I just sneezed. Hope I didn't speak too soon...

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip you 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I'd try to throw ya by addin' more than 3 exclamation points!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the opening went well. I would have liked to have been there, but work got in the way.

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html