Friday, 24 October 2008

Sci Fi Pulse: In Which I Voice Opinions About Things...

I recently had an interview with the deeply cool people at Sci Fi Pulse. I'm still sort of an interview n00b, but I was pretty impressed with the range and depth of questions I was posed. I get to talk about Cancertown, Troopers and Harlan Falk, along with a bunch of other stuff. Anyway, you can read the whole thing over at the Sci Fi Pulse website.

I also notice that Tony Wicks and Martin Buxton, founders of C2D4 are currently being featured on the site. These guys are doing some very interesting work at the moment, and are definitely worth checking out.

There's another London MCM Expo this weekend, and I'm pretty sure I must be going because I saw my name on the website (which is a first for me). I hear David Monteith and Barry Nugent from the Geek Syndicate podcast will be there, and it ought to be a good laugh as usual. Personally, I'm hoping for my third glimpse of Pyramid-Head Guy - the unsung star of two previous Expos.

Details as and when...

1 comment:

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html