Friday, 21 November 2008

It's Not The Years, It's The Mileage

Long story short, it's my birthday on Sunday and I'm taking a week off.

I'm far enough ahead in my various scripts that I don't have any deadlines looming, and Nic's got some holiday coming too, so I can skive off with a clear conscience. My most pressing plans for next week involve Rock Band, Reindeer steaks and the wonderful chocolate fountain gizmo we haul out a couple of times a year.

If I'm inspired at any point, I may sneak off for a crafty bit of writing. It's nice to know that I don't have to, though. My freelance copywriting business is still rolling, of course, but again there are no pressing deadlines. If anything cool happens, I'll let you know. Otherwise, I'll check back in after the break and do a full update then.

Back soon - possibly with news of another new book from Insomnia...

9 comments:

  1. Enjoy your well earned time off and Happy Birthday in advance. :)

    Cheers,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, mate.

    Allow me to be (among) the first to congratulate you on the signing of "Shiver". I'm looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers mate, to be honest I'm bricking it... it's a whole lot more real now.

    Need to actually write the thing now... eep! :)

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    Let's go rock the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday :P

    Lucky for some who can have a week off :)

    Have a good one

    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy B-Day!!!! from an American Arse Hole! :) Falk Me? ...NO Falk you! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. The is just one problem with the Rock Band plan, you need to live closer and we all need to be doing less work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Work be damned! I've got Enter Sandman to master.

    By the way, they've just put a load of Yngwie Malmsteen on the download store. Tet's going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...and we formed a band the like of which had never been seen before...

    and we

    CHANGED ROCK HISTORY!!!

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html