Thursday, 11 December 2008

Scott James Has It Covered...

I would have posted this yesterday, but I wanted to wait for the okay from Scott James first. This is an early version of Scott's cover for The Case Files of Harlan Falk #3, to be published next year by Markosia.


Scott has a really strong grip on the characters and instinctively seems to understand what I'm trying to do with this book. In addition, the guy's a phenomenal visual storyteller. One thing's for certain: this book is going to look gorgeous.

In other news, Starship Troopers #11 came out, and I was again struck by the art team of Neil Van Antwerpen and Peter-David Douglas. I hear they're teaming up with Tony Lee on a Dracula book called Harker next year, and from the concept previews that are up it looks like it'll be beautiful.

I've been asked to contribute a short story to Insomnia's next Layer Zero anthology, and I've just seen a couple of samples from the artist they've picked out for me. Impressive stuff. More details once the script's complete.

That's it for now.

1 comment:

  1. Very, very nice. Love that use of white ink/tip-ex :)

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html