Friday, 9 January 2009

Getting Wasted...

Insomnia Publications has a new Layer Zero anthology coming up, and from what I've seen so far it looks like a very interesting mix of stories. The theme for this one, as I mentioned back in December is "choices" and it features the work of Scott James, Richard McAuliffe, Martin Conaghan, Christopher Barker and many others. My own contribution is a cheerful little suicide tale called "Waste", with art from the very impressive Ben MacLeod, a veteran of 2000AD.

The Layer Zero books always seem to bring the crazies out, so I'm looking forward to seeing what this next collection of nutters comes up with.

While I'm thinking of it, here's the coloured version of the anthology's cover, courtesy of the unstoppable artistic juggernaut, Scott James and colouring genius, Jason Millet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html