Tuesday, 24 March 2009

A Ragged Revelation

It's more than possible that you might have noticed the url for this blog reads "raggedman.com" (or "theraggedman.blogspot.com" depending on how you got here). There's a reason for that, and that reason has now been assigned an art team by Insomnia Publications.

Conceptually, The Ragged Man lies somewhere between Jacob's Ladder and The Man Who Haunted Himself. That's about all I want to say about it right now, other than to announce that my collaborators on the book will be the team of Neil Van Antwerpen and Peter-David Douglas. Neil and Peter, whose spectacular art can be seen in Starship Troopers #11, are currently working on Tony Lee's Harker script, to be published by Markosia. They've been deservedly going from strength to strength and, if you've liked what you've seen from them so far, believe me when I say you've seen nothing yet!

Needless to say, I'm really excited to have them on board for The Ragged Man. The story's pretty wild and I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

1 comment:

  1. This is the story that had such an effect on me, in so many ways, that I have an abstract representation of it tattooed on my arm.

    I can't wait to see it come to life - and it is in great hands with Peter and Neil.

    Nic

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html