Friday, 17 April 2009

Cancerous Growth

Remember last week when I speculated on the possibility of a second Cancertown volume at some point in the future? Well, things were apparently moving faster than I knew because I received confirmation yesterday that the second book's been greenlit by Insomnia.

Cancertown: Blasphemous Tumours is currently looking like a 2011 release, and the best news about it from my point of view is that the entire creative team has immediately agreed to return. Stephen, Nic and I will be signing the contracts at Bristol this year, with Mel Cook sending hers in long-distance. I'm thrilled to have the band back together, and I'm already nailing down the finer points of the story.

While we're on the subject of Cancertown, Stephen and I just got mini-interviewed by ImagineFX magazine. ImagineFX is a fantastic resource for artists, and getting a mention in it of any kind is pretty awesome. We'll apparently be featured in the June issue.

So, yeah - my happy-face is starting to prove slightly inadequate to the circumstances.

1 comment:

  1. Doubly cool because Imagine FX seem to be leaping forward too. I keep seeing it every where suddenly.

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html