Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Spreading the Infection...

Had a surprise email from Mike Conroy of Comics International fame a couple of days ago. Apparently, and I'm actually pretty excited about this, he's looking to cover Cancertown in the next issue of the magazine. The list of questions he sent was pretty detailed, but I think I managed to blunder my way through them okay. I hear my co-creator, Stephen Downey has also been contacted, so it'll be interesting to see what the talented young scamp has to say for himself.

More on this as and when...

While you're here, check out these page proofs Insomnia MD Crawford Coutts recently received back from the printer. Apparently we'll be seeing the first actual copies of the book some time around the beginning of next week!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh exciting........

    Its all finally happening :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. like what Stephen said. I've spent the day bragging on your behalf :) It's been fun. People were thrilled for you both/all.

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html