Friday, 3 July 2009

Plugging the Whole

Got a bit of an update on the Isle of Wight signing. Nic and I'll be at the Newport Waterstone's branch from 11am-1pm on Saturday the 25th of July. For this one, we're going to do a bit of a comic workshop alongside the signing. Anyone who's interested will be able to take a look "behind the curtain" and see how the whole process works. Should be fun. Check out the flier below for more.



Cancertown is given a spotlight feature in July's Previews. It's on page 7 of the UK section, and the order code is JUL091827. It's also been given a listing on the Forbidden Planet website, which is very cool.

One last bit of Cancertown news: I've just been informed that the book has acquired a Hollywood agent. More details on that when I can spill them...

So, it's been another busy week for my collaborators. I've got some beautiful concept sketches for The Indifference Engine coming in from Robert Carey and a metric tonne of rock-solid Slaughterman's Creed art on its way from Stephen Downey. For my part, I've just completed a treatment for a five-issue story I'm going to be pitching around pretty soon.

Catch you next week.

2 comments:

  1. ooh ooh! Here's to Cancertown The Movie... and subsequent sequels. And yes, possibly prequels :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! We have an agent in hollywood. How strange but very cool.

    I was wondering what IOW stood for. Nice poster, hope the workshops are fun :)

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html