Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Checking the Pulse

Got another interview coming up on Ian Cullen's SciFi Pulse radio show - this time with my Starship Troopers / Ragged Man co-conspirators, Neil Van Antwerpen and Peter-David Douglas. I'm particularly looking forward to this one, as it'll be the first opportunity I've had to speak to the guys directly (what with them being tucked away in South Africa and all). The episode's being recorded this weekend, so I'll post up the details when I get hold of them.

One thing I've noticed from my adventures in the industry so far is that really talented comic artists almost never seem to know how good they are. So, as a tribute to Neil - one of the most humble, most breathtakingly talented people I've ever worked with, here are a few excerpts from his recent work on Ragged Man. Dig in and enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html