Saturday, 24 April 2010

Stalked by Billy Talent

To be clear, the members of the Canadian punk band known as Billy Talent have never heard of me and they've never read anything I've written. They are, however, stalking my comics career with the tenacity of a truly gifted serial killer.

I've long considered the song "Fallen Leaves" to be the unofficial theme tune of Cancertown. Certainly, it's the tune that kicks off in my head every time I look at the book's wonderful Paul Cartwright cover. If you don't know the song, here's a link (embedding is disabled on this one).

See what I mean?

Anyway, if you want to get an idea of where my head is with The Ragged Man, you need look no further than this:

1 comment:

  1. Not a fan of the first tune, but Rusted From The Rain is proper badass.

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html