Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Panel Games: The Bonus Round

Playing the outsider's edge, I chose door number 3.

As luck would have it, there was no goat sitting behind it, but rather Harry Markos of Markosia with an invitation to join him on the Markosia panel at the Bristol Comics Expo this coming Saturday to talk a bit about the upcoming Slaughterman's Creed.

Mr Green from Slaughterman's Creed, chapter 2. Pencils by Stephen Downey. Colours by Vicky Stonebridge

So I guess that's what I'll do, time permitting.

Having fought with an increasingly cranky printer, I will have a draft copy of the complete book in progress with me to show at the Markosia stand following the panel and anywhere else you might catch me throughout the weekend.

The pencils and letters are complete for all five chapters, and colours are complete on chapters 1 and 2.

The whole Slaughterman's Creed team will be at the show all weekend and we are:

Cy Dethan: Writer
Stephen Downey: Pencils
Andy Brown: Inks
Vicky Stonebridge: Colours
Nic Wilkinson: Letters

Slaughterman's Creed will be out digitally later this year, with a print version to follow.
  • The panel is at 11.45 in the Ramada
  • The Markosia stand is in the Mainstream and International section also in the Ramada
As well as Slaughterman's Creed, I'll have previews of The Indifference Engine (complete) and The Ragged Man (issue one) with me. Just ask if you want to take a look.

See you there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html