Tuesday, 20 July 2010

All Work and No Pay...

Right then, let's take a look at this:

Of the last 100 emails I have received, 91 of them have been concerning the current state of Insomnia Publications. Good information about this is very thin on the ground right now, and I'm wary of jumping to conclusions or making statements that may later turn out to be based on inaccurate assumptions. What I can say is that I have seen a pdf document that appears to show that Insomnia "ceased to trade" as of June the 30th. The circumstances surrounding and reasons for this state of affairs are unknown to me. I've heard various things from various sources, but again, if I can't be sure of the accuracy of a statement, I won't make it.

So while we're all waiting for the other shoe to drop, here is some light music...

2 comments:

  1. Arse. I needed that, great song. I don't think I dare comment on facebook though quilters get offended at one mention of those words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we don't want to offend them by mentioning the pope :)

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html