Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Markosia FTW!

Okay, as reported in a couple of other places already, The Ragged Man and The Indifference Engine have now found a new home at Markosia - joining Slaughterman's Creed and The Case Files of Harlan Falk, already in production there.

This is particularly great from my perspective as Markosia has been nothing but good luck for me since day one. In fact, after signing on for the Starship Troopers ongoing series in 2007, I've continuously had at least one book in production at the company ever since. They gave me my first ever professional printed comic gig (Mongoose Publishing's Extinction Protocol having been exclusively digital) and have always been 100% behind me and my work.

As for the future of Cancertown and its sequel, we're currently waiting for the artist, Stephen Downey, to get back from his globe-trotting expedition before we make any final decisions there. Should be something to report soon.

But yeah, pretty much on top of the world about this. My journey continues...

2 comments:

  1. That's great news, congratulations. Looking forward to The Ragged Man and spotting London locations like Golden Square.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, Matt. Well done picking out Golden Square. Neil, the artist, will be pleased you recognised it.

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html