Friday, 8 October 2010

Cancertown Announcement: Remission? Impossible!


Considering its ridiculously successful launch weekend at the 2009 Bristol Comic Expo, the string of bookshop signings that followed and its consistent top-ten status on the PSP download charts, Cancertown: An Inconvenient Tooth was always a book with a much higher profile than we had any right to expect. With the echoes of the apocalyptic Insomnia Incident still ringing in our ears, the Cancer Cell (that is, Nic, Stephen, Mel and I) started trying to work out precisely where the book now stood. It was at this point that Markosia stepped in and saved the day once again.

Right from my first steps in comics, Markosia has been nothing but good luck for me, so when Harry Markos signed Cancertown up it was a significant, even hazardous amount of joy to dump on me all at once. Right now we're looking at getting the book back up on the PSP store as soon as possible, with other formats to follow.

So, yeah - I'm happy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to the next one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Wheels are turning on the sequel, so I'll post updates whenever I can.

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html