Friday, 15 July 2011

3MillionYears: In Which I Voice an Opinion About Something

A couple of weeks back I was invited by Michael Nimmo, mastermind behind the news and reviews site, 3MillionYears, to write a guest post about digital comics. Since I've never ticked a "Don't Know" box in my life, I took it upon myself to wade in and have a good reckon. Thanks to Michael for giving me the platform and megaphone, I'm looking forward to seeing what other guest posters have to say for themselves. You can see my own laughably ill-informed brain-drizzle on the site now.

Moving on...

I got an email recently from a writer called Gordon Robertson, who among other things reviews for GeekChocolate, featuring a really interesting teaser for something he's been working on. I don't have a lot of detail right now, but I'm very intrigued and feel the need to share. Presented below is absolutely everything I know about this upcoming webcomic.


Visit the official site for updates as they arrive. I'll see you on the other side...

1 comment:

  1. Good post, shame about the font they post in.

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html