Tuesday, 6 September 2011

September Preview Part #1: Cancertown 2

A month or so back, I had the pleasure of welcoming new Cancertown 2 colourist, Peter Mason to the Cancer Cell, joining Graeme Howard, Nic Wilkinson and myself on the book's creative team. In the few intervening weeks, Peter has set what must be a record time for colouring an entire chapter of one of my books - at times turning in multiple pages in a single day! What's more, the quality is first rate. Impressed doesn't begin to describe it.

Just so you can see what I'm raving about here, I figured I'd slot a couple of preview pages your way. For my money, Peter's colours really nail the evolving tone of this Cancertown volume, and suit Graeme's inking style so cleanly that it's hard to believe they've never worked together before. Peter's got a serious future in comics, and I'm already looking forward to working with him on future projects.
Take a look at more of Peter's work here. In addition to his beautiful colouring style, he's a talented artist in his own right so it's well worth the visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html