Tuesday, 13 December 2011

(Pod)Casting a Light on Unseen Shadows...

A couple of weeks back, Barry "Party Ninja" Nugent (the geek community's apex predator) was asked to appear for an interview on the SFP-Now podcast by the show's host, Ian Cullen. As I'd been on before, Ian suggested that I tag along to chat about my part in Barry's Tales of the Fallen anthology.

I always have a great time talking with Ian, and I'm already looking forward to having the chance to do so again. The episode went live this week, so help yourselves if you fancy hearing Barry talking his way through the ideas behind his Unseen Shadows multimedia extravaganza. There's even some unexpected comedy in the first half of the show, with Ian doggedly insisting on referring to one of the story's key figures by a name more commonly associated with The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html