Friday, 31 August 2012

Independents' Day

Ian Cullen and I have been talking for a while about me writing an occasional column for the SciFi Pulse website. The idea was for a semi-regular look at the independent comic circuit, with a particular (but probably non-exclusive) focus on UK creators and publishers.

I'm sort of gearing up to break ground on this soon, and right now I'm on the lookout for British independent comics creators with a project that needs promotion. I've been around the circuit long enough to know there's a Hell of a lot of talent out there and so little of it ever gets seen as widely as it deserves to be.

So, basically, I'm open to suggestions. If you are or know a creator or publisher with a project you'd like to see spotlit on SciFi Pulse, then either leave a comment here, shoot me an email or track me down on Twitter or Facebook (links on the right). Hopefully we can get you some attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html