Monday, 1 July 2013

A Magician Among the Spirits

Sometimes, talking about comics you're working on can be like walking a razor-thin tightrope over a minefield populated by acid-filled laser sharks. Oh sure, it's fun - but caution is generally the wisest policy.

But just for a moment, fuck all that. Here's the cover image I received this morning from RH Stewart for our in-progress counter-factual historical horror book, Powers Fearful & Divine.
I first met Roy (very briefly) while he was working on Aleister Crowley: Wandering the Waste (recently released by Markosia) when he stopped by our Thought Bubble 2011 table with a beautifully framed piece of his artwork for Nic. I'd been angling to get him signed up to a book ever since, and when the idea for Powers Fearful & Divine came to me I couldn't imagine anyone better suited for the art. 

Again, there's not a whole Hell of a lot more I can say about the book just yet, but as soon as there is I'll be back.

Bonus points for naming three or more of the characters in this cover...

2 comments:

google-site-verification: google0d3d5d05cce73118.html